Green Spaces and Places in Boston near the Seaport Hotel
Seaport’s green philosophy extends to the design and operations of the award-winning property. Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center’s Green Spaces & Places Include:
- Over 2.1 acres of parks on the Seaport Place campus;
- 16 allergy-friendly rooms, allowing guests sensitive to allergens to breathe easier;
- All buildings on the campus, including the Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center, utilize a Sarnafil Energy Smart roofing system;
- The Seaport World Trade Center is situated on the HarborWalk, a 47-mile public access system that connects the public to a clean, restored Boston Harbor;
- The hotel itself has been smoke-free since opening in 1998, the first in the country.